Lotteria has added a new burger to their menu: the Zetsumyo Burger.
For those wondering, here’s the fine print on how to qualify for a refund if you aren’t satisfied.
- No refunds if more than half of the burger has been eaten
- You’ll need to return to the same store you purchased the burger from on the same day you purchased the burger. You’ll also need the left-over burger and the receipt.
- You’ll have to answer a questionnaire on why you felt the burger wasn’t good.
- Refunds will only be of the burger itself. So if you bought the burger as part of a set, only the cost of the burger will be refunded.
- If you used a coupon, only the cost of the burger itself will be refunded.
- If you purchased the burger with an invitation card, you do not qualify for a refund.
- Only 1 refund per customer.
- There are only a limited number of burgers and there is a deadline for when this campaign ends.